Peak District application criteria
How do you inspire passion in the Peak District?
When we award the Peak District Environmental Quality Mark, we are looking for people who:
- put pride in the Peak District at the heart of their operations
- actively help safeguard and improve the Peak District environment and heritage
- safeguard natural resources
- promote their values to their customers
- add to the well-being of their communities
- work with businesses in other sectors, to use and promote their produce and services
Something that all EQM award holders have in common is a passion for the Peak District and its valued characteristics.
Your application to become an EQM award holder is assessed and scored by an EQM project officer. Your application will be scored against the following five criteria:
- Business and economy
- Global environment
- Local environment
- People and communities
- Peak District special qualities